There’s nothing more refreshing in the summers like sweet and ripe summer fruits. Introducing Ricotta Summer Fruit with Honey!!! This is a satisfying fruit dessert that can be put together in minutes. The wheat germ definitely makes a difference here.
- Ricotta Cheese – 6 heaping tbsp
- Peach – 1/2 ripe, cut into cubes
- Strawberries – 2, sliced
- Blueberries – 1/4 cup
- Wheat Germ – 1/2 tbsp
- Honey – to taste
- Add 3 heaping tbsp of ricotta cheese for each serving in 2 small serving bowls.
- Divide the fruit and add evenly for each serving.
- Sprinkle 1.5 tsp of wheat germ in each bowl.
- Top with desired amount of honey & enjoy!
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.