These Halloween Oreo Pops Dipped in Chocolate are my son’s favorite. He loves Oreos and is a fan of Milk Chocolate which makes this combination an absolute hit this Halloween.
You can use any Oreos you like. The tricky part is putting the sticks inside the Oreos without the Oreos breaking. The method is simple.
Open an Oreo
Put the stick in the middle of the white filling
Add a little bit of melted chocolate to act as glue
Cover the Oreo gently but firmly
Freeze for 10 minutes or leave in the fridge longer
- Open an Oreo.
- Put the stick in the middle of the white filling while pressing it down gently, as shown in the pictures above.
- Add a little bit of any melted chocolate to act as glue.
- Cover the Oreo by slightly rotating and gently pressing.
- Freeze for 10 minutes or leave in the fridge longer.
- Melt white/dark chocolate wafers following the package recommendations.
- Remove the cookies from the freezer.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate and coat evenly on all sides.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and decorate further if you want with icing gel.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.