Red Garlic Dill Mashed Potatoes!!! Exciting, I know! The dill adds distinct flavor to this low-fat mashed potato recipe. Pairs well with rotisserie chicken for a quick and easy dinner!
- Red Potatoes – 8 medium diced
- Garlic – 4 cloves sliced
- Butter – 1-2 tbsp unsalted
- Milk – 1/2 cup fat free/lactose free
- Sour Cream – 1 tbsp (optional)
- Dill – 1/3 cup chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Peel bad areas on red potatoes, wash and dice.
- Add to large pot along with the garlic and enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil & continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Drain and re-add to pot.
- Add butter, milk, sour cream (optional), salt & pepper and mash potatoes to desired consistency.
- Add dill and mix well.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.