You guys, it’s Easy 15 Minute Vegan Fried Rice! Because sometimes it hits you that life is short, time is limited and all you really want is fried rice. There’s nothing like Asian inspired comfort foods especially the ones you can enjoy in the comforts of your own couch within just 15 minutes.
You can add your choice of protein to this recipe or enjoy just as is. It’s best to use leftover rice BUT if you really want fried rice NOW, you can still use freshly made rice. That’s actually what I did here. Leftover rice will taste a bit better though.
When using leftover rice, this just takes 5 minutes of prep time and 10 minutes of cooking. This leaves you time to do whatever else you need to be doing! Like getting in that load of laundry, cleaning your bathrooms or more like → watching Peppa Pig with your little monster. Priorities! Enjoy! ????????
What I’ve used in this recipe:
Here’s a complete list of my kitchen essentialsPrint
So quick and easy! In just 15 minutes, you’ll be enjoying Easy 15 Minute Vegan Fried Rice in the comforts of your own couch!
- Brown Rice – 1 cup.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Onion – 1 small, chopped.
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced.
- Ginger Root – 1 inch, minced.
- Frozen Veggies – 2 cups.
- Soy Sauce – 2-3 tbsp.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions. Best to use leftover rice.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil then add chopped onion, minced garlic and ginger. Cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add frozen veggies and cook over medium heat covered, stirring occasionally until tender. About 4 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and cook for an additional 3 minutes until all ingredients are well combined.
EASY 15 MINUTE VEGAN FRIED RICE
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.