There’s nothing like a fresh salad & it can’t get any fresher than a Fresh Arugula Salad!
- Arugula – 4 cups
- Cherry Tomatoes – 12 halved
- Walnuts – 1/3 cup chopped
- Onion – small sliced
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1/2 a lemon juiced
- Salt – 1/8 tsp or to taste
- Black Pepper – 1/8 tsp or to taste
- Parmesean or Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese – shaved slices
- Combine and toss all ingredients except for the cheese.
- You can use a vegetable shaver to shave the cheese to top off the salad.
- Add some fresh pepper & enjoy! 🙂
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.