There’s nothing like a fresh salad & it can’t get any fresher than a Fresh Arugula Salad!
- Arugula - 4 cups
- Cherry Tomatoes - 12 halved
- Walnuts - ⅓ cup chopped
- Onion - small sliced
- Fresh Lemon Juice - ½ a lemon juiced
- Salt - ⅛ tsp or to taste
- Black Pepper - ⅛ tsp or to taste
- Parmesean or Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese - shaved slices
- Combine and toss all ingredients except for the cheese.
- You can use a vegetable shaver to shave the cheese to top off the salad.
- Add some fresh pepper & enjoy! 🙂
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.