Enjoy this Egg White Dill Omelet recipe!
- Egg Whites - 4
- Milk - 1 tsp fat free/lactose free
- Portobello Mushrooms - ½ cup sliced
- Onion - ¼ cup chopped
- Sweet Pepper - ¼ cup chopped (I had an orange one handy)
- Dill - 2 tbsp chopped
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- American Cheese - 1 slice
- Paprika - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Black Pepper - to taste
- In a small pan, saute the mushrooms, onions, peppers & dill in ½ tbsp of butter until tender. Keep on low heat. This will be added to the omelet later.
- Heat remaining ½ tbsp of butter on medium heat in omelet (medium sized) pan.
- Whisk the egg whites, milk, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture & tilt pan until eggs are evenly distributed. Cook for a few minutes.
- You can test by lifting the omelet to see when bottom is cooked then flip for just a few second until top is cooked then flip again.
- Add cheese slice on one side of the omelet until it melts a bit then pour vegetable mixture over it.
- Flip one-half of the omelet on top of the cheese/veggie mixture to create the half-moon shape and serve!
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.