This is my go-to salad! The avocados in this Avocado Greens Salad add a creamy texture while the fresh lemon with mint dressing adds a citrusy/tangy smell & flavor!Print
- Mixed Greens – 4 cups
- Tomatoes – 2 cut in half & sliced
- Onion – 1 small sliced
- Avocado – 1 ripe diced
- Dried Crushed Mint – 2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1/2 a small lemon
- Salt – to taste
- In a medium bowl, add all the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, add & mix well the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and gently toss until evenly coated.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.