This Artichoke Mushroom Beef Stew recipe is very quick stew with strong mint/lemon flavors. An easy, satisfying & warm dinner!
- Ground Beef – 1 lb lean
- Artichoke Hearts – 2 (14 oz cans, quartered)
- Onion – 1 medium, chopped
- Garlic – 2 small cloves, minced
- Mushrooms – 2 cups sliced
- Kosher Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1/8 tsp
- Dried Crushed Mint – 1.5 tbsp
- Chicken Bouillon – 1
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 2 small lemons
- Water – 2.75 cups
- Cornstarch – 1 tsp
- In a large pot, over medium heat, add the ground beef, salt, cinnamon, pepper and brown.
- Add the onions, garlic & mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Wash and drain artichokes, add to the pot and saute for another minute.
- Add the mint, 2.5 cups of water, chicken bouillon, lemon juice & give everything a good mix.
- Cover, simmer on medium low for 15 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup of water and add to the pot, mix and continue simmering for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with brown rice.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.