Easy Broiled Beef Kabobs are the easiest, most flavorful chunks of delicious meat…cooked right in the middle of December?! Yes, that’s right, kabobs in December.
We’re a few weeks away from Christmas and I just want some yummy meat on a stick! ???? I mean, who doesn’t want in on upping the fun factor by cooking and serving dinner on a stick?
These kabobs broil right in the middle of the oven. They are so ridiculously delicious and easy to make, your typical weeknight won’t be quite as bad as it sounds.
You only need 3 ingredients for the marinade: Montreal Steak Seasoning, Cinnamon & Olive Oil! The meat marinates as your wooden skewers are being soaked for 20 minutes. Meanwhile you can cut up your veggies or roar like a dinosaur with your toddler and prepare a side dish or two. I placed some brown rice with turmeric and garlic salt in the rice cooker and chopped up a quick salad.
The cinnamon adds an aromatic Middle Eastern kick. The skewered kabobs cook on the middle rack of the oven with the broiler set to high. I cook them for 20 minutes, turning the skewers once. The end result? Look at these colorful pictures! The kabobs look so beautiful on the bed of turmeric rice. There are gone in minutes & leftovers are just as good the next day.
Are you upping the fun factor tonight????? Make Easy Broiled Beef Kabobs and let me know how you like them!
- Top Sirloin Beef - 1.75 lbs, cut into bite size pieces.
- Montreal Steak Seasoning - 3.5 tsp
- Cinnamon - ½ tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Red Bell Pepper - 1 large
- Red onion - 1 medium
- Soak wooden skewers in water and set aside (20 minutes).
- In a bowl or sealable plastic bag, combine beef with steak seasoning, cinnamon and olive oil then place in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, cut up the red pepper and onion into bite size pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Thread the meat onto the soaked skewers followed by alternating red pepper and onion pieces. (5-6 pieces of meat per skewer) Place on baking sheet.
- On middle oven rack, broil kabobs on high for 20 minutes, turning once.
EASY BROILED BEEF KABOBS
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.