- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour (or multi purpose flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Wafers
- Line an 8×4 loaf pan with parchment paper sprayed with baking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash the bananas.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl or electric mixer.
- Add in the mashed bananas, milk and vanilla extract and keep whisking until they are fully combined.
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt and combine with a spatula until fully incorporated.
- Add most of the chocolate wafers and gently combine.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and gently shake to ensure the batter settles.
- Smooth the top of the batter with a spatula.
- Place the remaining chocolate wafers on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes on the middle rack.
- Insert a tooth pick in the middle and ensure that it comes out clean. Otherwise, bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 197mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 49mg