What do you do when you have a bunch of really ripe bananas? Muffins!!! 🙂 These Banana Blueberry Muffins are very moist and easy to prepare!
- Bananas – 3 large ripe, mashed
- Eggs – 1, beaten
- Butter – 1/3 cup, melted
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Blueberries – 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour – 1.5 cups
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat over to 375 degrees & line a standard 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Add mashed bananas in a large bowl.
- Add beaten egg, melted butter, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and mix.
- Add blueberries and mix gently.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl then slowly stir into the wet mixture.
- Divide batter into muffin cups & bake for 25 minutes.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.