What do you do when you have a bunch of really ripe bananas? Muffins!!! 🙂 These Banana Blueberry Muffins are very moist and easy to prepare!
- Bananas - 3 large ripe, mashed
- Eggs - 1, beaten
- Butter - ⅓ cup, melted
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Blueberries - 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour - 1.5 cups
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Preheat over to 375 degrees & line a standard 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Add mashed bananas in a large bowl.
- Add beaten egg, melted butter, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and mix.
- Add blueberries and mix gently.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl then slowly stir into the wet mixture.
- Divide batter into muffin cups & bake for 25 minutes.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.