Yum yum yum, this Tuna Potato Salad with Corn and Peas recipe is so yum yum yum.
- Potatoes – 2 medium/large potatoes, cubed, boiled, cooled
- Corn – 2 cups, cooked, cooled
- Peas – 1 cup, cooked, cooled
- Celery – 3 sticks, chopped
- Dill – 3 tbsp, chopped
- Onion – 1, small, chopped
- Canned Tuna – 2 cans, white albacore, separated
- Mayonnaise – light, 3/4th a cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1, small lemon
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve immediately & refrigerate the rest.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.