Yum yum yum, this Tuna Potato Salad with Corn and Peas recipe is so yum yum yum.
- Potatoes - 2 medium/large potatoes, cubed, boiled, cooled
- Corn - 2 cups, cooked, cooled
- Peas - 1 cup, cooked, cooled
- Celery - 3 sticks, chopped
- Dill - 3 tbsp, chopped
- Onion - 1, small, chopped
- Canned Tuna - 2 cans, white albacore, separated
- Mayonnaise - light, ¾th a cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 1, small lemon
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve immediately & refrigerate the rest.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.