Yes! Fast Easy Guacamole recipe. It’s so easy and fast to make this finger-licking guac.Print
- Avocado – 2 medium ripe
- Red Onion – 1/2 cup chopped
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Cilantro – 1/2 cup chopped
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1/2 small lemon or to taste
- Garlic Salt – 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Cut, seed, peal avocados. You have 2 options.
- You can either
- Cut them in half, remove seed then scoop the insides.
- OR cut in quarters, remove seed and it will be easy to peel the skin right off.
- Mash the avocados in a medium bowl. For a creamy texture, mash really well. For a thicker texture, leave some visible chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with your favorite dipping chips!
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.