High Protein Low Carb: Organic Ground Turkey High Protein Low Carb Meal
High Protein: 74 g
Low Carbs: 12 g
Log this recipe in your diary on myfitnesspal
If you are an avid user of MyFitnessPal, you can log this Organic Ground Turkey High Protein Low Carb Meal recipe to your diary.
So, check it out here. Enjoy!
High Protein Low Carbs
In this series of High Protein Low Carb recipes, we will always include an image with the letters PCC on it.
P is for protein, the first C is for carbs and the second C is for calories.
Check out the image below 🙂 Please pin it to Pinterest to share these easy↑ protein ↓ carbs recipes with others.
Organic Ground Turkey High Protein Low Carb Meal
- 2 clove, Garlic Clove
- 85 g, Sweet Bell Peppers 6
- 1 med branches, Celery
- 0.25 cup cooked, Chopped Cooked Onions (1/4 Cup)
- 200 grams, Tomatoes
- 672 gram, Organic Ground Turkey
- Sautée onion and garlic for 3 minutes
- Add the ground turkey and sautée, breaking apart until no longer pink
- Add red pepper, celery and tomatoes
- Add salt, pepper and spices to taste (optional)
- Continue cooking until veggies are tender
- Serve over a bed of rice or mixed greens
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.