Had enough adulting for the day? I got you. You’re in the right place.
I have the solution to most of your problems, the answer to all your questions, and it’s these No-Bake Coconut Chocolate Truffles.
They’re the ideal combination of chewy and melt in your mouth heavenly goodness. Nothing can match their perfect amount of sweetness and their ability to redraw a smile on that beautiful face of yours. #DessertGoals
I must warn you, these little things are VERY addicting. You might want to invite a friend or three over so you don’t devour them all on your own!
It’s crazy how something as simple as tasting a dessert can make you relive memories so vividly. One bite took me back to our kitchen table, covered with a floral plastic cover, where an olive oil dispenser always sat. That humble table brought my large family together to enjoy meals and create memories.
My siblings and I made these back then on that very table. From the good old days, this recipe is a replica of the original version from my childhood.
What You Need To Make Them:
These truffles are so easy to make with just 4 ingredients:
- plain sweet cookies like Maria cookies
- Nesquik or cocoa powder
- sweetened condensed milk
- dry unsweetened coconut flakes or powder (not the sticky stuff)
You’re in for a treat. Don’t take my word for it. You’ve got to taste these for yourself. Let me know what you think! And while you’re at it, what are your childhood memory rekindling desserts?Print
- Crush the biscuits and place in a bowl.
- Add the Nesquik or cocoa powder and the 1 cup of coconut to the bowl then stir well.
- Add in the condensed milk and mix well until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- In your hands, roll small amounts of the mixture into balls (1 tablespoon at a time).
- Roll the balls into the extra coconut and place on a plate then chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Tip: If the mixture starts to get very sticky in your hands and you’re unable to form the balls, add a bit of water to your hands and try again.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.