Perfect for a busy weeknight or ANY night, this simple one pan recipe will impress your taste buds and leave you coming back for more!
Cilantro Garlic Citrus Butter:
- Unsalted Butter – 4 Tbsp
- Garlic Cloves – 3
- Cilantro – 1 bunch
- Green Onion – 1
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Freshly Cracked Pepper – to taste
One Pan Salmon with Veggies:
- Salmon Filets – 4
- Baby Potatoes – 1 lb, cut in half
- Asparagus Spears – 16
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all Cilantro Garlic Citrus Butter ingredients to your blender and mix until smooth.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, add baby potatoes with 1/2 tbsp of the prepared butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side, a total of 20 minutes.
- Move the potatoes to one side of the pan, add the salmon filets and asparagus spears. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on fish to taste and spread 1.5 tbsp of the prepared butter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes & enjoy!