Here’s one of my favorite high-protein low-carbs meals. You can’t go wrong with 46g of protein, virtually no carbs and just 266 calories.
I usually have it with a mixed greens salad or the awesome and nutritious Tabbouleh.
Here’s the open grill I use for grilling Kabobs.
Scale the recipe as you see fit. The ingredients and nutrition facts below are for one serving.
- Costco – Organic Chicken Breast, 200 g
- Whole foods – Zucchini, 20 gram
- Whole Foods – Squash, 20 gram
- Lemon Juice to cover all the chicken
- Tomato Paste 1 tbsp
- Cut the chicken breast in cubes
- Marinate with enough lemon juice to cover all the chicken.
- Add chicken seasoning to taste
- Add tomato paste
- Cover and let marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours
- Skewer and grill
- Marinate in a shallow container to make sure all the chicken is submerged in lemon juice.
- Or marinate in ziplock bags to portion and freeze as needed.
- Calories: 266
- Sodium: 210
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Protein: 46
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.