This is one of the easiest to prepare recipe of fish (Pacific Cod) and avocado sauce you’ll ever come across.
Oh my avocado goodness! I’m in loooovvve with avocados.
I mean what’s not TO love!? The vibrant color that can brighten up any gloomy day. That silky rich creaminess that magically freezes everything around you. Leaving you eating in slow motion while melting all your worries away. I mean not only do avocados taste oh so yummy good. They also are just oh so good for you too! Avocados are packed with healthy fats, vitamins and they help your body absorb nutrients and antioxidants. You seriously cannot win at life any more than this.
Ok…time to calm down and get to the recipe…
The sauce in this recipe is a must-know for all avocado lovers in the world. I use this super-easy and can’t-get-any-simpler-than-this avocado sauce on almost every fish we eat.
The mustard lemony avocado sauce pairs really well with the flaky cod. And look at that beautiful color!!! It doesn’t get any better than adding vibrant avocado color and rambunctious flavor to this hearty fish dish or ANY fish dish for that matter.
Go ahead and try this easy recipe. Enjoy avocado yumminess and goodness with.every.single.bite. Don’t forget to lick every last bit of that sauce off your plate! 🙂Print
- Pacific Cod – 2 servings
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Seasoned Salt
- Cajun Seasoning
- Avocado – 1 ripe avocado provides generous amount for 2 servings of fish
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1/2 small lemon
- Mustard – 1 tbsp or to taste
- Olive Oil – to taste
- Seasoned Salt – to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Pour lemon juice over fish in a glass baking dish.
- Brush fish with a bit of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper, salt, cumin, cajun seasoning and paprika to taste.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with your favorite sides such as rice and mixed veggies.
- Mash Avocado and combine all other ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate until fish is done.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.