Enjoy this easy Baked Cheese Tortilla recipe for a quick breakfast or an appetizer.
- Whole Grain Tortilla - 2
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese - 1.5 cups
- Green Onions - 2, chopped
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet & brush with a bit of olive oil
- Sprinkle ¾ cup of cheese ( I use part skim milk, low moisture cheese) and 1 chopped green onion on each tortilla.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly golden.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.