So quick and easy! In just 15 minutes, you’ll be enjoying Easy 15 Minute Vegan Fried Rice in the comforts of your own couch!
- Brown Rice – 1 cup.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Onion – 1 small, chopped.
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced.
- Ginger Root – 1 inch, minced.
- Frozen Veggies – 2 cups.
- Soy Sauce – 2-3 tbsp.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions. Best to use leftover rice.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil then add chopped onion, minced garlic and ginger. Cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add frozen veggies and cook over medium heat covered, stirring occasionally until tender. About 4 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and cook for an additional 3 minutes until all ingredients are well combined.