Do I even need to say anything else? I mean these pictures speak for themselves! I can just eat my screen.
We picked locally grown delicious apples and I wanted to make a dessert out of them. The first thing that came rushing back into my mind; the smell that used to fill our home while growing up when mom made apple tart. Sweet memories of home sweet home. I wanted to re-create that delectable dessert but with a super-easy and quick recipe. Oh my goodness did I succeed! Introducing the most delicious and Easiest Mini French Apple Tarts you will ever have in your life!
I used store-bought pie crust and to make them look super pretty → I used a mini tart/quiche pan to cut out these beautiful shapes. I was able to get 5 tarts out of one pie crust. Brushed them with a tiny bit of apricot jam. The dough is thin so you don’t need to add much, you can even omit this step if desired.
I tossed the thinly sliced apples in lemon juice to add some tartness. Sprinkled sugar and cinnamon on top of the layered apples. Baked for 15 minutes only and they were done! Make sure you watch these, as they are very thin, so they don’t burn.
I diluted a bit of apricot jam in water and used that to glaze the tarts. You can let them cool for a bit then sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and eat away! They taste good a bit warm or cold. So these can be prepared in advance as well.
These are sooo mouth-watering good! You’ll be amazed at your devour ability when you get your hands on them.
What I’ve used in this recipe:
Here’s a complete list of my kitchen essentialsPrint
The most delicious, cozy and Easiest Mini French Apple Tarts you will ever have in your life!
- Pie Crust – 1, store-bought.
- Apples – 1, large, peeled.
- Apricot Jam – to taste.
- Brown Sugar – 1/2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp.
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp.
- Confectioners Sugar – to taste.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll pie crust out on a cookie sheet and use a mini tart/quiche pan to cut through 5 mini tarts. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the apple and toss in lemon juice.
- Spread a very thin layer of apricot jam on the mini tarts.
- Arrange the apple slices on top of the jam.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the apples.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and glaze with diluted apricot mixture.
- Let cool, sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and serve. These also taste great after being refrigerated.
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.