Nothing says “I Love You” like breakfast. An amazingly yummy, healthified Vegan Flax Raspberry Pancakes breakfast the whole family will love.
- All Purpose Flour – 1 cup.
- Ground Flaxseed – 3 tbsp.
- Brown Sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Almond Milk – 1 1/4 cup, at room temperature.
- Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp, melted.
- Raspberries – 15, chopped.
- Chopped Walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, ground flaxseed and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk and melted coconut oil.
- Gently mix in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Gently fold in the chopped raspberries.
- Heat non-stick griddle over medium heat and pour ¼th cup of batter for each pancake.
- Turn once the edges begin to dry.
- I let them cook for 2 minutes after flipping before removing.
- Top with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!