Nothing says “I Love You” like breakfast. An amazingly yummy, healthified pancake breakfast the whole family will love.
These Vegan Flax Raspberry Pancakes look fancy enough to impress your Valentine(s) and you’ll be able to whip them up quickly without making a huge mess.
Because let’s face it; when you have an early rising toddler up with high volumes of energy, and even if it’s 6 am, you still won’t have enough time to make an extra-complicated breakfast with 7 sides. Or maybe it’s just me. All hail the super-moms and dads out there who can make that happen! 😛
It doesn’t get any better than this. A fancy looking and tasting breakfast recipe for your sweet Valentine(s). Except no one will ever know just how easy and simple this recipe really is. With a realistic amount of ingredients, it’s a no-brainer, it’ll be Valentine’s Day weekend every weekend! 😉
Pamper your Valentine(s) with these appealing Vegan Flax Raspberry Pancakes. Filled with flax raspberry goodness, sprinkled with chopped walnuts and drizzled with honey → this breakfast treat will bring smiles to kids and adults alike.
Happy Valentine’s Day! ????
- All Purpose Flour - 1 cup.
- Ground Flaxseed - 3 tbsp.
- Brown Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Almond Milk - 1¼ cup, at room temperature.
- Coconut Oil - 2 tbsp, melted.
- Raspberries - 15, chopped.
- Chopped Walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, ground flaxseed and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk and melted coconut oil.
- Gently mix in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Gently fold in the chopped raspberries.
- Heat non-stick griddle over medium heat and pour ¼th cup of batter for each pancake.
- Turn once the edges begin to dry.
- I let them cook for 2 minutes after flipping before removing.
- Top with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!
Vegan Flax Raspberry Pancakes
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.