Soft, creamy Happy Thanksgiving No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are SO easy, you’ll have more time to enjoy (or ignore) your family THIS Thanksgiving!
- Graham Crackers – 9 and extra crumbled for garnish
- Coconut Flour – 1/4 cup
- Cream Cheese – 6 Tbsp softened to room temperature
- Pumpkin Puree – 1/4 cup
- Ground Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Ginger – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Nutmeg – 1/8 tsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- White Chocolate Chips – 1/3 cup
- Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
- In a food processor, add graham crackers, coconut flour and process until broken down to fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, spices, vanilla extract and continue processing until mixture sticks together and a dough begins to form. *If it seems too crumbly or dry, add a small spoonful of either cream cheese or pumpkin to reach a moister consistency. The dough should be moist enough to hold together when you press it between your fingers, but not so moist that it’s sticky.
- Transfer dough to a parchment paper lined 9×4 loaf pan (with extra inches overhanging on the sides) and use a spatula to spread evenly, pressing down firmly. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips, coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate over dough and spread evenly. Top with more graham cracker crumbs, if desired, and transfer pan to fridge for at least an hour to allow to set.
- Allow to thaw for a few minutes before using a sharp knife to cut into individual bars or bites.
*Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for longer periods.
*This recipe is adapted from Amanda’s from Running With Spoons.