- Kodiak Cake Mix, 1.5 cup
- Water, 1.5 cup
- Vegetable oil, 1.5 tbsp
- Vanilla extract (optional), 1 tbsp
- Blueberries (optional), 10 per waffle
- Raspberries (optional), 5 per waffle
- Warm up the waffle maker
- Mix the Kodiak mixture, water, oil and vanilla extract gently with a spoon or spatula in a bowl with a pouring lip
- Pour the mixture in the waffle maker to fill it entirely but without overflowing (the quantity varies depending on the size of the waffle maker)
- Quick drop the blueberries in. Do this quickly because you need to flip it right away.
- Close and flip the waffle maker immediately.
- Set a timer for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the waffle with a fork or spoon and slide it onto a plate.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Adjust the time from 4 to 5 minutes as you see fit. The waffle maker referenced above has a built in timer that you can use.
- Keep in mind that the timer in this waffle maker does not automatically shut it off. It’s just a timer.
- When the steaming subsides, it is generally a good indication that the waffle is ready.
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 285
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 570
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Protein: 21