Easy & beautiful No Bake Frozen Berry Cheesecake that can be prepared the night before any special event (such as Tuesday mornings).
- Store-bought Graham Cracker Pie Crust – 1, removed from pan and crumbled.
- Butter – 2 tbsp, melted.
- Cream Cheese – 8 ounce package, at room temperature.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 14 ounce can.
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp.
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp.
- Mixed Berries – 2 cups, frozen.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Gently fold in the frozen berries.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so it hangs over the edges creating handles. Spray the parchment with nonstick spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter then press into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
- Pour and evenly spread the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Fold the parchment paper handles on top and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Adapted from Clinton Kelly’s No-Bake Summer Berry Cheesecake Recipe from The Chew.