Lemon Cedar Planked Salmon cooks slowly and stays fabulously tender and moist.
- Fresh Salmon Filet – 2 lbs
- Lemon – 2, sliced
- Garlic Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Chopped Onions Seasoning – 1/8 tsp
- Dried Oregano Leaves – 1/4 tsp
- Zesty Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt – 1 tsp
- Lemon – 1/2 juiced
- Olive Oil – to taste
- Soak cedar plank for a couple of hours.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-high heat.
- Layer sliced lemons on plank.
- Place fish face down on top of lemons.
- Pour lemon juice on fish and then brush with a little olive oil.
- Mix all seasonings together and sprinkle on top of the salmon.
- Grill for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
Please keep in mind to adjust the temperature/cooking time accordingly in relation to the weather.