This dip is in a league of its own! So rich, creamy and sophisticatedly tasting! It’s tangy with a bit of sweetness and covered with textured toppings that boost the flavors even further.
- Eggplants – 2 lbs, halved lengthwise.
- Tahini – 1/4 cup.
- Lemon – 1 small, juiced.
- Garlic – 2, cloves chopped (or minced if mixing with fork).
- Sumac – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Chopped Tomatoes.
- Toasted Pine Nuts.
- Chopped Parsley.
- Sliced Radishes.
- Olive Oil.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle with oil.
- Place eggplants, cut side down, on top of oiled parchment paper. Roast until soft, about 40 minutes.
- Scoop pulp out using a spoon straight to food processor. For a chunkier dip, transfer to bowl and use a fork to vigorously blend ingredients instead.
- Add tahini, lemon juice, garlic, salt and sumac. Blend to desired consistency.
- Add toppings and serve with pita or multigrain crackers. Enjoy!