Are you drooling yet? I know I am! I can’t wait to make this mouthwatering Salmon again.
- Farm-raised Salmon from Norway with no antibiotics, 1 fillet
- Lemon juice, 1 lemon
- Olive oil, 1 tsp
- McCormick Gourmet Cedar Plank Salmon Seasoning, to taste
- Soak 1 or 2 cedar planks in water for 2 to 3 hours.
- Pre-heat the grill to 400°F.
- Place the Salmon in one piece or in ready-to-serve portions on the cedar plank.
- Trim excess while trying to maximize the use of the plank surface. Try covering most of the plank with the Salmon.
- Pour the lemon juice over the fillet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the Salmon. Use a brush to gently distribute the oil evenly.
- Apply a thin layer of the seasoning.
- Insert the temperature probe or the MEATER in the thickest part of the Salmon.
- Reduce the heat on the grill to the low setting.
- Carefully place the plank in the center of the grill using a metal spatula.
- Close the lid and don’t come back to take a sneak peak. No cheating!
- Monitor the temperature until the Salmon reaches an internal temperature of 127°F.
- Remove the plank from the grill immediately with a metal spatula. Place it in a baking sheet.
- Cover the entire Salmon plank immediately with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Devour! Enjoy! Celebrate! Share with others! 🙂