- Gluten Free All Purpose Flour – 1.5 cups
- Xanthan Gum – 1 tbsp OR (substitute: 1 tbsp of flaxseed & 2 tbsp water)
- Butter – 1 stick, softened
- Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup, packed
- Unsweetened Coconut Shreds – 1/3 cup and more for topping
- Pecans – 1/3 cup, chopped
- Powdered Sugar – for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix together with a fork. Roll into small balls and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let cool and top with unsweetened coconut shreds and powdered sugar.