- Spaghetti – 14.5 oz package.
- Ground Beef – 1 lb.
- Onion – 1 cup, diced.
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp.
- Salt – to taste.
- Tomatoes – 2 large, chopped.
- Tomato Paste – 3 tbsp, divided.
- Cinnamon Sticks – 3.
- Water – 2.5-3 cups.
- Cook spaghetti per package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch Oven or large pot, brown the ground beef, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, ground cinnamon and salt then cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Mix in 2 tbsp of tomato paste, 2.5-3 cups of water (depending on how much sauce you prefer), cinnamon sticks and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in the cooked spaghetti, the remaining 1 tbsp of tomato paste and mix well. Keep cooking until sauce is to your desired consistency.
- For a baby/toddler mess-free meal: Mash spaghetti with a fork and feed with a spoon.