Super easy side loaded with nutrition and beautiful color. Extremely flavorful and vibrant Spiced Sweet Potato Kale Mushroom Sautee!
- Olive Oil – 3 tbsp, divided.
- Sweet Potatoes – 2 large, cubed.
- Red Onion – 1/2 cup, wedges.
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced.
- Mushrooms – 1 cup, sliced.
- Kale – 4 cups, chopped and stems discarded.
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Curry Powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder – 1/8 tsp.
- Celtic Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Freshly cracked pepper – to taste.
- In a large bowl; mix the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons of oil and all the spices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add potato mixture and cook stirring occasionally until potatoes are fork tender. 10-15 minutes depending on size of cubes. You can also add a bit of water and cover the skillet to cook faster. Transfer to a bowl.
- In the same skillet, add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes then add kale und cook until wilted – about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, combine with potato mixture and serve.