- Potatoes – 1, russet, large
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Herbs De Provence – 1 tsp
- Garlic Salt – 1 tsp
- Paprika – 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F.
- Cut potato into slices or wedges and place into a large Ziploc bag.
- Add olive oil and seasonings, close bag and shake until slices are evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove the baking sheet and increase heat to 450 degrees.
- Flip the fries with a spatula and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Flip one last time and cook for another 5-8 minutes.