Easy Roasted Veggie Quinoa Pilaf looks and tastes absolutely deliciously healthy. Packed with amazing color and amplified sweet and tangy flavors.
- Red Pepper – 2, diced.
- Green Pepper – 1, diced.
- Zucchini – 2, diced.
- Red Onion – 1, chopped.
- Garlic Cloves – 8, peeled and sliced.
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Zesty Italian Dry Dressing Mix – 1 tsp.
- Salt & Pepper – to taste.
- Quinoa – 2 cups.
- Broth – 4 cups.
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, toss all the ‘Roasted Veggies’ ingredients and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a stock pot or Dutch Oven, combine the ‘Quinoa’ ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Add the roasted veggies to the cooked quinoa, gently combine and taste check.
- When serving, add freshly cracked black pepper and a squeeze (or more) of lemon juice. Enjoy!