This roasted garlic parmesan mashed potatoes is full of flavor and is ready in 35 minutes!
- Russet Potatoes – 8 medium peeled and cubed
- Garlic Cloves – 6 large peeled and quartered
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Almond Milk – 1 cup
- Parmesan Cheese – 1/3 cup grated
- Green Onion – 3 tbsp minced
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place garlic on a piece of foil, drizzle with 2 teaspoons of olive oil, wrap and roast until very tender, 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, place potatoes in a large pot, pour cold water to cover by one inch. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 20 minutes. Drain well and return to the pot.
- Add the roasted garlic, almond milk, cheese, butter as well as salt and pepper. Mash with a potato masher until desired consistency, adding additional milk if needed.
- Stir in minced green onions and taste check for any additional salt. Serve with or without your favorite gravy.