Quickest, easiest and most satisfying One Pot Kale Mushroom Pasta. Get ready for edible comfort -ready in 30 minutes!
- Kale – 4 cups, torn into bite size pieces, stems discarded
- Mushrooms – 2 cups, sliced
- Tomatoes – campari, 1.5 cups quartered
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 4 cloves, minced
- Chicken Broth – 3 cups
- Almond Milk – 2 cups
- Unsalted Butter, 2 tbsp
- Parmesan Cheese – 1 cup, grated
- Thin Spaghetti – 1 lb, broken in half
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper – to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium hight heat. Add the minced garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until tender and fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add in kale, mushrooms and tomatoes. Toss until kale is wilted, about 3 more minutes.
- Stir in butter, chicken broth, milk and spaghetti then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer uncovered. Stir occasionally until pasta is cooked through and sauce is to your desired consistency, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and top with additional cheese and black pepper when serving. I also added some dried parsley flakes.