No-Bake Coconut Chocolate Truffles are the ideal combination of chewy and melt in your mouth heavenly goodness. Nothing can match their perfect amount of sweetness and their ability to redraw a smile on that beautiful face of yours. #DessertGoals
9oz Plain sweet cookies (like Maria cookies)
3 Tbsp Nesquik or cocoa powder
14 oz can Sweetened condensed milk
1 cup Dry unsweetened coconut flakes or powder, and extra for rolling
- Crush the biscuits and place in a bowl.
- Add the Nesquik or cocoa powder and the 1 cup of coconut to the bowl then stir well.
- Add in the condensed milk and mix well until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- In your hands, roll small amounts of the mixture into balls (1 tablespoon at a time).
- Roll the balls into the extra coconut and place on a plate then chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Tip: If the mixture starts to get very sticky in your hands and you’re unable to form the balls, add a bit of water to your hands and try again.