Ever have one of those days when you find yourself easily irritated and everyone around you seems to instantly drive you crazy? Maybe it’s that one driver going 5 miles an hour when you’re clearly late. That co-worker who loves to heat up fish in the microwave a the perfect time of day. Or, maybe it’s how your mother-in-law decided to find yet another thing to whine about.
You’ve been smacking your forehead all day and there’s only one remedy for such absurdness: Italian Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes!
These crisp yet tender potatoes covered with the perfect amount of seasonings are absolutely delicious and will melt your stresses away, one bite at a time.
These are sooo simple to make yet taste absolutely delicious and satisfying. All you need is red potatoes, olive oil, ranch and Italian seasonings. Mix everything up and let the oven do its roasting magic. Now, do not skip the freshly chopped parsley leaves. Not only do they make these potatoes pop, they also add a bright and fragrant finishing flavor.
these are sooo gooood, you’ll find yourself scraping every last bit of the spices and parsley off the pan. Heck, you might even throw in a lick or two when…everybody’s watching. ← The art of calling dibs without uttering a word. Enjoy! 🙂
- Red Potatoes - 3 lbs, sliced.
- Olive Oil - ¼ cup.
- Ranch Dry Seasoning - 4.5 tbsp.
- Italian Seasoning - 1 tbsp.
- Parsley - chopped, 3 tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil and seasonings.
- Place potatoes on baking pan and pour over the seasoning mix. Toss well to coat.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
- Broil for an additional 5 minutes if you prefer the potatoes to get more browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley & enjoy.
Italian Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.