The easiest and most comforting homemade soup you will ever make in your Instant Pot pressure cooker!
- Chicken Drumsticks – 2 lbs.
- Carrots – 5 large, peeled and chopped.
- Onions – 2, small (1 whole, 1 diced)
- Garlic – 2 cloves, peeled.
- Herbs De Provence – 1 tsp.
- Peppercorns – 4.
- Cinnamon Sticks – 2.
- Parsley Sprigs – 2.
- Dill Sprigs – 2.
- Water – to fill 6 qt instant pot between 1/2 and 2/3 line.
- Broken Vermicelli – 2/3 cup. (optional)*
- Zucchini – 1, diced. (optional)*
- Parsley – 2 tbsp, minced.
- Dill – 2 tbsp, minced.
- Salt – 2 tsp or to taste.
- Add the drumsticks to the instant pot. Top with carrots, onions, garlic, peppercorns, sprigs of parsley and dill, Herbs de Provence and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour water to fill below the 2/3 mark. Between the 1/2 and 2/3 lines.
- Use the Soup/Broth setting on the Instant Pot for 30 minutes.
- Release pressure, discard the whole onion, sprigs of parsley/dill, garlic, peppercorns.
- Remove the chicken drumsticks, debone and add back into to the pot.
- *Add the optional broken vermicelli and zucchini. Select high sauté setting and cook, uncovered, until tender. Stir in minced parsley and dill; season with salt and pepper, to taste.