This dip is filled with delicious hearty veggie goodness. The best melt-the-snow-away hot and Hearty Artichoke Spinach Dip…ever!
- Artichoke Hearts – 18 ounces, chopped.
- Baby Spinach – 5 cups, fresh.
- Red Onion – 1/2, chopped.
- Mini Peppers – 4, assorted colors, chopped.
- Cream Cheese – 8 oz, at room temperature.
- Greek Yogurt – 1 cup, plain.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – 1 cup.
- Garlic – 3 cloves, minced.
- Green Onion – 1, chopped (more for garnish).
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp.
- Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp.
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sautee onion, green onion, garlic and mini peppers until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add spinach and continue cooking until slightly wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Add half the chopped artichoke hearts along with all remaining ingredients into a food processor and blend to desired consistency.
- Mist a 1 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread the dip mixture along with the remaining chopped artichokes in the dish.
- Bake until bubbly and slightly golden, 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and enjoy!
– This is thick dip. If you prefer less thickness, use less artichokes.
– For leftovers, I would add a bit of water before reheating.