- Open an Oreo.
- Put the stick in the middle of the white filling while pressing it down gently, as shown in the pictures above.
- Add a little bit of any melted chocolate to act as glue.
- Cover the Oreo by slightly rotating and gently pressing.
- Freeze for 10 minutes or leave in the fridge longer.
- Melt white/dark chocolate wafers following the package recommendations.
- Remove the cookies from the freezer.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate and coat evenly on all sides.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and decorate further if you want with icing gel.