- 2 count, chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp, McCormick Gourmet Cedar Plank Salmon Seafood Seasoning
- Pre-heat the grill on high to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels.
- Apply the seasoning.
- Lower the heat on the grill to medium.
- Place on the grill for 7 minutes and don’t peak.
- Flip to the other side and grill for another 7 minutes.
- Use a thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches a safe cooking temperature or use the Meater smart thermometer to make it all easier.
- Grilling time varies based on your grill so do make sure you check the temperature.
Nutrition facts don’t include the seasoning.
- Serving Size: 1 breast
- Calories: 220
- Sodium: 150
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 48