- Curly Parsley – 4 bunches
- Tomatoes – 3 large, finely chopped
- Mint Leaves – 1 small bunch, leaves only finely sliced
- Green Onions – 2, finely sliced
- Bulgur (Fine Cracked Wheat) – 1/3 cup
- Red Onion – 1/2 small, finely chopped
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 2 large lemons
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 2 tsp or to taste
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper – to taste
- **Pre-wash the parsley the night before, discard most of the stems, lay flatly on towel or paper towels in small bunches, turning once, to fully dry.
- In a small bowl, soak the bulgur fine cracked wheat in water and set aside.
- Finely and gently chop the dry parsley using a sharp knife and add to a large bowl.
- Add sliced mint leaves, green onions & chopped tomatoes.
- Drain the burgul and add to the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper then mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Taste check and adjust the lemon, salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve immediately. The salad can also be scooped with romaine lettuce leaves.
Hey friends! Don’t forget to join the newsletter so that I could tell you when we post new awesome recipes here!
I would also love it if you could share this recipe or blog on social media to share these recipes with the world :). Thank you!