- Old Fashioned Oats – 1 cup dry, cooked per box instructions.
- Organic Strawberry Spread – 2 tbsp, (Costco).
- Kiwi – 2, peeled and sliced.
- Dragon Fruit – 1, cut into desired shapes.
- Apple – 1, sliced.
- Avocado – 1/2.
- Banana – 1/2.
- Almond Milk – 2 tbsp.
- Dry Coconut Flakes – to taste.
- Mix cooked oatmeal with strawberry spread then divide into 2 portions/serving bowls.
- Divide and arrange kiwi, dragon fruit, apple, raisins and pomegranate.
- Mash avocado and banana together. Add milk then whisk until smooth and add to bowls.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
You can slice and add the remaining avocado/banana to bowls. I fed them to my toddler instead. I was also able to give him some of the fruits and create a small bowl for him as well.