- Kirkland Signature – Liquid Egg Whites, 5.33 ounce
- Kirkland Grade AA Large – Organic Eggs, 50 g
- Nature’s Own – Natures Own Whole Wheat Bread 100%, 28 grams
- Jarlsberg Lite – Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese, 1 slice (21g)
- Avocado – Avocado, 0.25 medium
- Small Cucumber – Cucumber, 0.5 cup
- Parthenon – Kalamata Olives, 3 olives (15g)
- Use a non-stick pan or melt some butter in a pan.
- Pour the egg whites in the pan and wait for the center to start hardening a bit.
- Scrape the egg whites to the side of the pan while tilting the pan slightly to allow the liquid egg whites to flow freely to the center of the pan.
- Keep scraping the cooking egg whites until you reach the desired consistency.
- Place a slice of Provolone or Swiss cheese on the hardened egg whites and wait for it to soften.
- Add salt and some herbs like thyme and basil to taste.
- Fold the egg whites over the cheese and herbs if you like the cheese to melt further.
- Fry an egg to your liking in a separate pan.
- Place the cooked whole egg over the egg whites in a breakfast bowl.
- Add your favorite add-ons like avocados, cucumbers, olives, a slide of toasted bread.
- Garnish with herbs like more thyme or basil.
- Use a non-stick pan or melt a little butter to ensure the egg whites don’t stick.
- Don’t forget to scrape the cooking egg whites to the side and tilt the pan to allow the liquid to flow down and scrape again.
- Calories: 357
- Sodium: 644
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Protein: 34