- Top Sirloin Beef – 1.75 lbs, cut into bite size pieces.
- Montreal Steak Seasoning – 3.5 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/2 tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Red Bell Pepper – 1 large
- Red onion – 1 medium
- Soak wooden skewers in water and set aside (20 minutes).
- In a bowl or sealable plastic bag, combine beef with steak seasoning, cinnamon and olive oil then place in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, cut up the red pepper and onion into bite size pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Thread the meat onto the soaked skewers followed by alternating red pepper and onion pieces. (5-6 pieces of meat per skewer) Place on baking sheet.
- On middle oven rack, broil kabobs on high for 15-20 minutes (to desired doneness), turning once.
May need to cook for a few more/less minutes to desired doneness.
Hey friends! Don’t forget to join the newsletter so that I could tell you when we post new awesome recipes here!
I would also love it if you could share this recipe or blog on social media to share these recipes with the world :). Thank you!