Scale the recipe as you see fit. The ingredients and nutrition facts below are for one serving.
- Costco – Organic Chicken Breast, 200 g
- Whole foods – Zucchini, 20 gram
- Whole Foods – Squash, 20 gram
- Lemon Juice to cover all the chicken
- Tomato Paste 1 tbsp
- Cut the chicken breast in cubes
- Marinate with enough lemon juice to cover all the chicken.
- Add chicken seasoning to taste
- Add tomato paste
- Cover and let marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours
- Skewer and grill
- Marinate in a shallow container to make sure all the chicken is submerged in lemon juice.
- Or marinate in ziplock bags to portion and freeze as needed.
- Calories: 266
- Sodium: 210
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Protein: 46